Where do I park?
- Our main parking lot is on Nevada Street while our main worship hall entrance is on Kelly Street.
What will happen when I arrive and where do I go?
- We have ushers at the door to welcome you. They can assist you in finding a seat and answering your questions.
- We start at 9:30am. If you arrive before then you can settle in, find a seat, and chat with others.
Do I have to sing?
- We enjoy singing and expressing our worship. However, we don’t expect anyone to join in unless they feel comfortable doing so. During the service people will often sit and contemplate so it won't be odd if you want to just sit and watch. Then again, if you join in you may find you enjoy it!
How do I dress?
- We have people wearing everything from shorts, T-shirts, and flip-flops to suits and ties.
What happens after service?
- You are welcome to join us for snacks, juice, coffee, and tea after service in our courtyard and fellowship hall. (on hiatus)
- Our teen through adult Bible Study starts at 11:00AM and ends at noon each Sunday. There are paid child attendants available to watch children during this time.
- On the 1st and 3rd Sundays the 5th through 12th grade youth meet at 11:00am.